In Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
Catch the Festival from March 2nd – July 4th 2022
Every year I change my mind on which Epcot festival I love most & this year I think Flower & Garden might just take the cake!
The topiaries are a dream, they are so detailed and perfectly groomed that you can admire them for hours. The flowers aren’t the only buy in though, the food and drinks at F&G definitely compete for attention!
Favorite topiaries at F&G:
Here is the COMPLETE LIST of 2022 topiaries and their locations:
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion in World Nature
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE in World Discovery
- Figment – near Imagination! in World Celebration
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination! in World Celebration
Favorite meals from F&G:
Here’s a complete list of all the 2022 Outdoor Kitchens and what each will serve: Epcot Flower & Garden Outdoor Kitchens 2022.
Favorite drinks at F&G:
End the night with a viewing of Epcot’s epic show: Harmonious!
Pro Tip: I’ve seen this show multiple times and I think I have finally found the perfect view spot! I will circle it on the map of the park below. If the show starts at 9pm I would get here around 7:30pm for seating right up against the railing or if you’re lucky at one of the picnic tables. If you sit up by the railing or on the tables you can watch the show sitting down because the view is unobstructed even from the floor. If you don’t want to waste an hour and half before the show start time holding your spot then my other tip is just to try and watch the show from either the center of the world showcase entrance or from the Japan/Italy Pavilions. The show is best viewed from the center of the front/back side because that’s where you’ll be able to see all the projections on the center and side barges.